Sometimes I feel self conscious about blogging because some peoples blogs are down right boring. I want to be able to say something exciting or at least have some humor for entertainment value. Today I do not have anything very exciting to say, but still felt compelled to say something. I am having a girls night out. We are going to see either, Horrible Bosses, Friends with Benefits, or Crazy.Stupid.Love. I suppose once I move and have kids things will get exciting. I think I should take up photography too. All the best blogs have good photography.
For now this will have to do.

1 comment:
Hello there and thanks for coming to visit me! The only advice I can give is to try and make your blog something that you yourself would want to read. Its no fun if you dont please yourself! And enjoy your girls night and free time sans kids! And there must be tons to photograph in new england, I'd love to visit there! :D
Post a Comment